- 475 INR
Ammonium Salt of Glyphosate 71 SG offered by us, is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide that is used for the control of annual perennial, broadleaf, and grassy weeds. When this chemical is sprayed to leaves, it translocate to the plant's roots and rhizomes, killing weeds from below the earth. Our provided Ammonium Salt of Glyphosate 71 SG is very efficient against weeds that are difficult to control. It kills all sorts of weeds due to its non-selective activity. It effectively destroys aquatic weeds as well as annual and perennial weeds. This also eliminates all forms of weeds.
- Technical Name:METRIBUZIN
- METRIGOLD 70% W.P.
- Mode of Action : Selective systemic herbicide, absorbedpedominantly by the roots
- Major Crops : sugarcane, potato, tomato, soybean and wheat.
- Target Pests : Digiteria spp., Cyperusesculentus, Cyperuscompestris and Borreria sp.
- Dosage Per Ha*: 1.5-3 Kg per HA in 1000 litre water
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
307, 3rd Floor, University Plaza, Above Chocolate Room, Vijay Cross Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380009, India