Potassium Humate Granules
Price And Quantity
- 105 INR
Potassium Humate Granules are the potassium salt of humic acid processed using the alkaline extraction method of brown coal. They are extracted from natural high grade leonardite under safe environment. They are available with excellent solubility, hence they can be used in combination with Nitrogen and Phosphorus or utilized alone. They are used in the methods of irrigation and spray in the domain of agriculture and horticulture. In addition to this, Potassium Humate Granules can also be used landscape and garden to enhance the productivity of soil as well as yield. This concentrated form of humic acid is available in high-quality packaging in different quantities.
Features of Potassium Humate Granules:
1. Ideal to enhance root development of plants and crops
2. 100% water soluble, hence safe and highly effective to use without any choking
3. Perfect to remove toxins from soil
4. Maintain good soil health, hence can also be used as a flowering agent
5. Stimulate growth and quality of the pants to increase yield
Potassium Humate Granules FAQ:
Q. What are the benefits of using Potassium Humate Granules?
Ans: There are many benefits to using potassium humate granules, including:
1. Improved soil health: Potassium humate granules can help to improve soil structure, drainage, and aeration. They can also help to increase the water-holding capacity of soil, which can be beneficial in dry climates.
2. Increased nutrient uptake: Potassium humate granules can help plants to uptake nutrients more efficiently. This is because humic acid can chelate nutrients, making them more available to plants.
3. Enhanced plant growth: Potassium humate granules can help plants to grow more vigorously and produce higher yields. They can also help to improve the quality of fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
4. Reduced stress: Potassium humate granules can help plants to better tolerate stress from drought, heat, and cold.
Q. How do I use Potassium Humate Granules?
Ans: Potassium humate granules can be applied to soil or foliage. When applied to soil, they should be incorporated into the top few inches of soil. When applied to foliage, they should be sprayed on the leaves of plants. The application rate will vary depending on the specific product and the type of plants you are growing. It is always best to follow the instructions on the product label.
Q. Are there any safety concerns with using Potassium Humate Granules?
Ans: Potassium humate granules are generally safe to use. However, it is always a good idea to wear gloves when handling them, as they can irritate the skin. You should also avoid getting them in your eyes.
Q. Where can I buy Potassium Humate Granules?
Ans: Potassium humate granules can be purchased from garden centers, online retailers, and some farm supply stores.
Q. What is the difference between potassium humate and humic acid?
Ans: Potassium humate is a potassium salt of humic acid. This means that it contains both humic acid and potassium. Humic acid is a standalone substance that does not contain potassium.
Q. Is potassium humate the same as compost?
Ans: No, potassium humate is not the same as compost. Compost is a mixture of organic matter that is in the process of decomposing. Potassium humate is a concentrated extract of humic acid, which is one of the many components of compost.
Q. Can I use potassium humate granules with other fertilizers?
Ans: Yes, potassium humate granules can be used with other fertilizers. However, it is always a good idea to test the mix on a small area of plants first to make sure there are no compatibility issues.
- 1000 Per Day
- 1-4 Days